Welcome!

Welcome!
I realized quickly, with the lack of records for my family, that I’d really have to “think outside the box”. I LOVE to interview people, and ask about "the older days" in Mecklenburg. I also study USGS maps, plats, read chanceries, look for long forgotten cemeteries and try help preserve some of those memories people share with me. Feel free to sign my guestbook stating surnames you are looking for, who you're related to etc. Always a work in progress, a work that I truly love!

20 February 2016

Looking for Curtiss A. Williams family

Emily Hambrick posted this message in my guestbook in Nov 2015. If you can help her please message or email me. Thanks, Julie Cabitto
"I am looking specifically for information on Curtiss A. Williams. I am trying to hunt down any living family members to share a box of love letters he sent my grandmother. Any information would be wonderful."

No comments: